Sunday 4 July 2010

Day Four in the July Jester's house.

Well, i am very late with my listing today not sure if it could be classed as today now considering i am only an hour away from tomorrow. Oops.


I don't know where the day has gone but i know i have not achieved much apart from organise my card making gear and make the bracelet below which i will hopefully list before the midnight hour.
I have had a good look through my fellow July Jester's listings today and below are my favourite 3.
First up is this really fun bracelet from Laura's Little Lovelies which looks good enough to eat. Check it out at: http://www.folksy.com/items/626761-Naughty-but-nice-charm-bracelet
Secondly is this gorgeous necklace from Little Red Star. I love the Big Red Flower and the beads going through the middle of the flower looks really good. Have a closer peep at : http://www.folksy.com/items/626837-The-Big-Red-One?shop=yes


And finally is this really cute Fox Terrier Puppy on wheels from Northfield Primitives. He just make me want to hug him, he is so lush. He's at:




Such a good show of listings again today it really does make me proud to amoung such a talented group of crafters. Pat on the back guys.
Well i better get round to listing my item or it will be tomorrow. Eek.
Oh Twilight and New Moon were fab, lots of moody teenage pouts and over the top acting but it did exactly what it said on the tin and i am now looking forward to Eclipse. Also as Jacob in real life is now 18 looking at his naked torso is not so wrong anymore. At least i hope it isn't. :)
Catch you again peeps. :) x

5 comments:

  1. Sarah's terrier is so cute! And your bracelet is really beautiful as are the others.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bracelet is gorgeous, Emma, and yes it most definitely counts as today's listing - you've got a whole hour to spare!

    I'm really looking forward to Eclipse too!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choices from yesterday. I love your bracelet. Bet it jingles nicely
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks all. Listed another bracelet today and they do jingle :) Going to see Eclipse on Friday far too excited glad you are a fan to Sharon. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're bracelets are gorgeous! and thanks for featuring my necklace :)

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete