Tuesday 6 July 2010

Just a Quickie

Just a quick blog tonight, foolishly went to the gym after work today as i have even more foolishly decided to climb Snowdon at the end of July with some other crazy friends. So today in a blind panic i realised that i really should get some practice in walking gradients. I could walk miles on the flat but the slightest incline has my legs quivering in seconds. Did not do too bad so feel a bit better now.

Doing this though has made me very late with listing for July Jesters and blogging which is compounded by the fact that i failed to list or blog yesterday. Terribly disappointed in myself.


So just listed this i hope it kind of makes up for my absence yesterday. If you fancy a closer peep here is the link: http://www.folksy.com/items/635097-Flowers-in-Blue-om?shop=yes


A couple of pics from today. Only two though as i am Hank Marvin and need some tea before i curl up with last nights Britain's Next Top Model. Trashy but i love it.


This is a beautiful Turquoise Riban Jasper & Yellow Stone Lariat Style necklace from BedazzlEm by Emma. I love the almost tribal look, it would adorn any ones neck fabulously.



And then i have this little gem from Made by Lolly. I love the colour of the felt flower on the brooch. I will be pointing quite a few people in the direction of this as it would look lush on a short jacket. Here's the link http://www.folksy.com/items/633865-Felt-Flower-Brooch?shop=yes
Well another fab day for all. I think i really need to up my game as all of the July Jester's are listing such beautiful items. I may have to do a top 10 one day as there are just too many to single out.
Right i am off to raid the fridge i am thinking crackers, boursin and ham and maybe even that chocolate mouse that has my name on it. So much for training to climb a mountain. ha ha.
Catch you all soon peeps. :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely choices! Need some calories in you to climb a mountain, just remember that!

    All three items, so including yours, are stunning!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, Snowdon! Crazy lady.
    Lovely bracelet and great choices from other jesters too.
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete