Thursday 8 July 2010

Team Jacob

Only one day to go now until i slip into a total Eclipse. I have been messing around with Fimo again and have made this which is slightly sad but i am still quite proud of it.

There are holes on the t and the m which i will attached to a chain. Not sure if i will wear it tomorrow but i have been toying with making them for a while. My friend Jude would have liked a Team Jasper as she loves his terrible "stare into space" acting. Will let you know if my necklace gets a premiere tomorrow.


Just time for my listing today. Its a funky and colourful bracelet this time with plastic hands, stars, hearts and dice beads. Makes me Smile.




This is the link if you fancy a peep: http://www.folksy.com/items/640693-Hands-up?shop=yes
Well i must go got to cut my partners hair now. Crafter and part time barber. Ha.
Catch you all soon. Probably no posts tomorrow but will catch up on Saturday. :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment